Wanted: Sooner Sports Cars

I will be coming down to Tulsa to cover the Leake auction on the weekend of June 14th, and wouldn’t mind rounding up a car or two to photograph while there. We’ve got decent classic and muscle car contacts, but aside from one (very cool) 1970 Mazda, there are no sports cars in our files.

1967 Mazda Luce
(note: this is a 1967 Mazda Luce, but it is from Oklahoma)

So if you’re anywhere near Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Ft. Smith - whatever’s west of Tulsa or Enid, I guess - with a car in which you think Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car might be interested, drop me a line. I’d consider going as far as Wichita if it was something special.

I’m planning on keeping Sunday the 14th open for photography, but I could probably fit a shoot in almost anytime on Friday or Saturday as well.



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий