Of all the cars that come and go this legend can never be forgotten.

At the Concours d’Elegance at Pebble Beach in California the Peterson Museum shared its 1925 Rolls-Royce Phantom I with the crowd of car affecianado’s. The Phantom I is widely recognized for its innovative aerodynamics for its day and serves as inspiration still today.

1925 rolls-royce phantom I

With its long teardrop fenders and port hole door the Phantom I holds its own even today against modern styling. Originally a convertible this Phantom was sent over to Belgium a few years after it was built where its current body was created by Jonckheere.

1925 rolls-royce phantom I

Of all the cars that come and go this legend can never be forgotten. And with a mulit-million dollar price tag and remarkable shape, it can never be replaced.



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий