Fireball’s Cool Designs of the Week!


Interesting items this week. Extremes. As in, this is really cool/God awful. And so, we play the field of design to see wus up. Technical stuff, I know. But what do you expect from me? Serious behavior?

IN THIS CORNER! WEIGHING IN AT A SHARP STEALTHY WEIGHT OF….

1. THE ASTON MARTIN SYMBIOSIS

AstonMartinSymbiosis

Sick. Elegantly wrapped design a glassy liquid form. And if I were a bird, I’d target this one in a big way. Imagine the damage a seagull could create on this beast? It’d be like ARTPOO. Nice. Oh, although not too practical in the “I gotta buy more Windex now” category. Time to hit Cosco.

2. THE BMW VISION

BMW Vision

This cool all green vehicular contraption is all over the web now. So? Build it, BMW. Stop teasing us with lame rendos and give us the goods. Pony it up. Step up to the plate. Ball Sackit. Do the Wild Thang. Gimmee some skin. Am I going to far? Oh, just you wait…

3. THE WINNEBAGO CONDONATION SHAGPAD …TURBO.

ChallengedRides1

Saw this absolutely incredible vehicle near one of my hangouts. One of the most amazing designs ever. The form… The shape… The pain. My wife Kathie said, “I wonder if it actually drives, or is it a concept?” Well, in my vast conceptual knowledge of all things car, I said in a tone of total Buddha wisdom, “No way. It’s a total concept, dood.” And then,… it drove away. …I was devastated.

And what did I do? Went and had a latte.

4. THE CITROEN CONCEPT

CitroenConcept

Purple. Hm. Now that’s a color for sure. Next.

5. CITROEN ECLIPSE

CitroenEclipse

What the HELL is going on at Citroen? Are these guys on drugs? Are they all frikkin’ freaking out, watching “What the Bleep” over and over and over again? I mean, what in Sam’s heck-a-docious is this thing? Oh, I can see them in their freaky psycho-French boardroom right now…

FADE IN:

PIERRE

So, vaht shall vee call dis?

HOHOHO

Vee shall call it di Eclipse, ho, ho, ho…

FIREBALL

Why don’t you guys call it, the WHATEVER? That way, when someone walks up to it and says “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” …You can say, whatever……dood.

6. THE FIREBALL LIL’ RASCAL

ChallengedRides2

Ok, this is MY entry for the week. My Mother-In-Law drives one, so it’s good enough for me. (She carries her booze in the front, and that’s convenient) You like the flames? I did that myself. I’m just so creative that way… Oh, you think I’m kidding? Well, think about this… No parking problems, all green, comes in 12 flavors, basket up front for booze, dogs, depends or your actual mother-in-law. AM I GETTING MY POINT ACROSS?!!!

7. THE GOTHA

Gotha

I’m sorry, but this is now my official favorite car on the entire planet. Yea, it’s only a model, but c’mon. Do you think a cop would pull you over while driving this? NO WAY? He’d be peeing his pants and hoping you don’t see him! Also, it’s a good conversation piece with the girls, too. “Have you seen my big black stealth machine?”

There you go. Be good out there, or I’m showin’ up at your house driving this. And you better have chocolate.



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий