Japanese Widebody Mercedes-Benzes


VITT is a rarely discussed Japanese tuner with a penchant for producing widebody Mercedes-Benz street and show cars. Since widebody Benzes are hard to come by already and JDM tuned Benzes are even rarer, I thought it would be a unique topic to share here.

VITT also produces various other tuning parts for Mercedes to accompany their aero parts for a full conversion. As expected from JDM VIP style tuning, VITT uses wide three piece rims with stretched tires to complete the aggressive look.

I must say that although I appreciate what they are doing, I don’t think they’ve quite hit any home runs as far as design goes. I wouldn’t say any of their design is bad, but for a commitment as big as a widebody is (both the produce and to buy/install) I’d like to hope that it would be something spectacular. Their newer stuff like this CL widebody below is seeming to improve a bit over their older widebodies. I like the lines of the rear fender and rear bumper on the CL, there are some nice design concepts in there.

Continue reading after the jump!

Japanese Widebody Mercedes-Benzes

Japanese Widebody Mercedes-Benzes

Here’s a widened S Class for good measure:

Japanese Widebody Mercedes-Benzes

For more information on VITT – http://www.vitt.jp/



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий